Judy Franks has a unique perspective on Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC). Very few industry leaders have direct experience on both the creative and media sides of the advertising agency business. Throughout the course of her 23 year agency career in Chicago, Judy rose to leadership ranks across: full-service, media services, and creative services agencies:
* She rose to the rank of Senior Partner, Director of Media Operations at Euro RSCG Chicago (full-service)
* She was a principal of LeoHealth, a specialty healthcare agency within Leo Burnett (full-service)
* She led the Allstate, Hallmark, LEGO, Pfizer, and Sanofi-Aventis accounts as Senior Vice President, Media Director at Starcom (media services)
* She served as the first-ever, Executive Vice President, Director of Brand Behavior at Energy BBDO (creative services)
Judy also teaches Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) in both the corporate sector and in academia:
* She traveled the world to teach creative/media integration for the William Wrigley Jr. Company’s Global Marketing College
* She is a faculty member of Medill Northwestern University, IMC Program where she was honored by the undergraduate student body as one of the Top 100 Faculty for both 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 academic years. Her research for her coursework led her to author the book, “Media: From Chaos to Clarity.” The book has been featured at the American Marketing Association and the AEJMC (governing body of Advertising and Journalism universities).
In 2008, Judy launched The Marketing Democracy, Ltd: a forum where clients and their agency partners can engage in a truly democratic process to drive integrated marketing solutions. The Marketing Democracy bridges the creative/media divide in an unbundled marketing services industry. To-date, clients include: LEGO, MTV, Mediamark Research, Nickelodeon, Red Bricks Media and Wrigley. In addition, several large ad agencies (NY and Chicago) work with The Marketing Democracy on a project basis.
Judy also speaks at numerous industry conferences and marketer training programs to introduce new thinking on the media.
Judy is known for her award-winning work, her innovative ideas, and her infectious team-building personality. To learn more, contact her at: (firstname.lastname@example.org) info (at) themarketingdemocracy (dot) com.